Sunday, September 6, 2009
so i was sitting here last night watching one of my favorite movies and holding my sweet grandson and thinking about my sweet sweet lauryn and the grandchildren yet to be born and relaized I want to be around when they grow up and i want to be able to run and play and hold and hug and kiss them.Thats what got me motived to make a new and improved and better me. My first step will be to cut out my weaknesses in my diet.Things like soda and sweets for instance.I pledge to my self and my children to become the healthiest I can be for you and your children so I will live for a long time. If I can live as long as my Dad did or longer Iwill have had a successful life and will have left my family a good legacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it mom! Your an inspiration to me! I cant wait til we can do his together! Hang in there and stay positive! Love you!! Great picture by the way!
ReplyDeletethanks i need the postive attitude.Ican't wait until your hear either I need someone to do it with me.Spring goes walking with me but she really don't have the weight issue.
ReplyDelete