Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Today is the day I am going to try and do this. My plan is to follow the weight watchers plan and do the point system. My points for the day are a totel of 27. I am not suppose to eat any more than that in one day.As my weight starts to drop the totel of points also drop.Along with the points you need to encoprate excersie which is not one of my strong points, something else I need to improve on need to walk every day while the wheather is still good and I am not working at night.Oh wait thats an excuse always got the mornings.There I said it all I have is excuses. IPROMISE TO STOP MAKING THEM AS WELL. At the end of the day today I will let you know how I did on my points.Please stick with me on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment